Thursday, November 11, 2010

Eye know



My son, this son, my second son, has the ability to look into your soul with his eyes. When he locks on my gaze, my heart skips a beat. In those eyes, I feel my first son looking out, letting us know, after these 3 years, we can let him go and feel joy without guilt.

Thank you all for reading, virtually holding my hand and just plain being there these last 3 years. This community is so vibrant and healing, the bloggers and readers come and go, but the reason we are here will continue on, unfortunately. Without this community, I am not sure how I would have survived and for that, I thank each and every one of you. I wish you peace and joy and love as life carries you each on your individual journey.

14 comments:

Tash said...

And to you.

B's Mom said...

And you as well. The babe is beautiful. Both of them.

Sue said...

I feel the same way, G. Where would I have gone without this community?

So glad you can look in those eyes and see something resembling, well, peace. Joy without guilt is wonderful, wonderful thing.

Another Dreamer said...

And to you.

Gorgeous photo.

Noelle said...

What a beautiful post.

CLC said...

Same to you. He is beautiful. What eyes!
It sounds like you are closing up shop here. Maybe I am reading it wrong. But if that is the case, you will be missed. Thank you for all of your support and friendship over the last 3 years.

edenland said...

Wow. His eyes are utterly spellbinding.

I love you just as hard as I always did, G-star-bangers-and-mash

XOXOX

Meng Kiat Janis said...

For some reason, this post makes me want to cry. Love and peace to you. xo

Ya Chun said...

This place is a terrible way to meet friends, but I am glad to know you.

And to see your beauty. He is gorgeous.

CeCe said...

beautiful post. the same to you.

those eyes! :)

noswimmers said...

Stunning. xoxo, my friend.

Angelisa said...

Beautiful boy. Beautiful post. So happy for you G. What a journey!

Nina & Elizabeth said...

Just a random person who got here through googling "beta hell" -- I just read my way through your blog and have to say: I'm so sorry about William, and so so glad about your beautiful Henry. I wish the very best to all of you.

iqbaluzmi said...

What a journey, very impressive post, thanks to share this.

hcg buy online